I called Meg on Friday, kinda like I do every day, to see how she & the boys were doing. She said they had told her that she needed to stay the night in their suite with Aiden to get ready to bring him home on Saturday. Wow! What great news! She was a little sad because Ryan was going to have to stay home & take the cat to the vet early Saturday morning, so he wasn't going to be able to stay with her. I offered to stay with her & Megan made my year & said she's like that.! YIPPEE! I think we had a pretty smooth night. It probably would have been better if we hadn't had the darn monitor going off because the leads were having issues every time he moved...but all in all it was good.
I took the 5am feeding so Meg could get some sleep & I tried to hold him extra so he would stay that way longer. I think he was missing his brother...so I hope Kelen gets home soon! You can really see how Aiden is filling out in the cheeks...can't wait to love on him some more!
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment