Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Card Makin' & other stuff!

I really need to get back into the mode of doing what I enjoy. It seems like when I'm not happy, I stay away from the things that make me happy. So tonight I went up & made some cards. Lord knows I have enough scrapbooking & cardmaking stuff...!!! I always have books checked out about scrapbooking & cardmaking. I go to my Stampin' Up club once a month, but never have the desire to do what I truly love to do.

Part of that is because I haven't been in the mood...too much crap going on & by the time I get home, do laundry, clean house & make dinner....I just want to veg in front of the TV. Or I get on the darn computer & blog or get on facebook & waste TOO much time! The other part that has kept me away is that I needed to make Jordan's b-day thank you cards & didn't really have any inspiration. So I finally got that done. (I actually cheated because I had some store bought ones that I used & then made the remaining few). But at least the darn thank-you's are finally done!

I'm blogging my creations for me, so I have something to look back on & maybe make more like them. ENJOY!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: