Little Kelen was in his isolette sleeping away. He would make some cute noises to make sure Grandma & Great Grandma knew he was there....I was so happy to get a chance to finally see my sweet new grandsons. They sure a amazing little guys! I had to unwrap little Kelen to get a picture of his perfect, cute little body. He's just absolutely perfect!
I definately got there at the right time, because they had just finished giving Aiden a bath. They put him in a little preemie sleeper & I even got to hold him for a few minutes. I couldn't stop the tears, but they were definately tears of joy...these boys are our miracles! Then they needed Megan to work with him on nursing, which he did an excellent job! He was so precious....the more I look at the picture of just him, I see a lot of resemblance to Jordan & Dylan when they were babies. The Brisbin genes must be pretty strong!!!
Megan is such a natural mommy with these little guys. I am so proud of her! We all are! She is determined to do such a great job, I have no doubt she will! Even though she endured 75 days total in the hospital....she wouldn't have changed a thing, because our babies are in amazing health & getting bigger & stronger every day! Way to go Meg! Ryan is so cute with these little guys. I can tell they are all going to have a lot of fun getting into trouble with Dad!
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment