Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Preparing for baby Finley...!!!

Here is the way cool stroller Laura's co-workers gave them. It's called a "Bob" stroller...I guess I've been out of the stroller world for a while, because I have never heard of it, but I have to say, if I were to have any more kids....this is the Mercedes of the stroller world. Very nice & durable! Keylee gave it a test run & the kid seal of approval!
With Laura's blood pressure causing a little of a scare, we weren't sure how much longer we were going to have to wait for little Mr. Finley. Laura received A LOT of great gifts for her shower, so we went over to help get his room ready so if he comes early....they are prepared. It was fun to hang out...and see all the fun baby stuff again....! Sure can't wait to see the newest O'Dell...!!! Laura went to the doctor today & her blood pressure had come down. She goes back on Friday to have it checked, so we'll see what they say then.!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: