Sunday, May 23, 2010

More babies....but not the human kind!

The other night as we were leaving, Jordan spotted 2 baby killdeer running around in our yard. Sure enough, Mommy & Daddy killdeer were freaking out, trying to get my attention away from their babies. I was glad I didn't run one of them over. They are hanging out in our driveway & front yard. The little babies are soooo cute! This little one ran into the yard & was moving so fast I'm surprised I even got this picture. The parent about it was freaking out trying to get my attention away. The other parent ran the opposite way with the other baby....they are funny little creatures. Who knows how long they'll stay, but we'll enjoy them for now. We also have a pair of doves who are living in the backyard & a bunch of robins who are now calling our willow trees home. It's become the funny farm!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: