Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pig weigh-ins - We made it!

I totally stole this picture from Megan's blog (there I said it...!!!) For the 2nd time this week I didn't have my camera, so I had to steal pictures...UG! I hate it when I 've got it sitting right there & forget it!

Anyway, our kids weighed in their pigs for fair yesterday. The top left picture is of Wade Bass carrying his piggy back to the trailer. Tyler Blackstock was a sweetie & helped Jordan & Cheylah get their pigs to the scale & back. He also held the pigs so Jordan could put the fair tag into their ear....let me just tell you....those pigs can squeal! They Tyler gave them a shot of wormer. I was very proud of Jordan for wanting to even do the ear tag. It's not a totally pleasant thing....I know I was cringing!

We are ready & waiting for fair to get here. Totally spoiling our little piggies...(They are kinda cute...but I'll deny every saying that!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

JMVolkers said...

for the record, once just once, I was one up on the blog queen...I'm sure my time on top won't last...hee hee