Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Rob!

So again I have fallen behind on my birthday blogging. This is hard for me to remember to do for some reason....every time I think I get ahead, I fall behind...huh??? Anyway, Rob's birthday was April 12th. Val & I were able to take Rob & Amber out last night to Ono (a Hawaiian restaurant) for his birthday dinner....the nice thing about it....we left the kids at home & had some adult time with our adult children.

Rob is our 1st son-in-law, so he's been the trial...lol! I'm just kidding. He is such a nice man & wonderful addition to our "crazy" family! He took on a lot of new siblings when he married into this family, which I'm sure has been somewhat of an adjustment, but he's managed to take it all in stride. We love you & hope you have a great birthday!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: