I know for Megan it seemed like 30 minutes, but I was out of bed, dressed & out the door in less than 5 minutes. Good thing I only live approx. 3 minutes from her house. I drove like 75mph the whole way to Meridian St. Lukes...I think we got there in about 25 minutes or less. She was in so much pain & it was hard to see that & not be able to help.
They took off the bandage JJ had put on & made her do some x-rays. Found that it was broken & the doctor came in & gave her 5 stitches. She'll have to go see an Orthopedic Surgeon this week to find out if they'll want to put a pin in her pinky to help it heal. Poor Megan....
They had been loading some steers to take to the sale that morning when one of the steers decided to try to go under the panel Megan was holding onto. Her finger got in the way of it & luckily her glove cushioned some of the blow. She'll be glad to see those darn cows gone!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment