Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Introducing the newest members of the Brisbin Family!



Wednesday, April 28th, 2010, we welcomed the two newest members of our family into the world!

Aiden Lennox weighs 4lb. 5oz. - 17 1/2 in.
Kelen Maddox weighs 2lb. 14oz. - 17 in.

They decided to do an c-section this morning when the babies weren't tolerating the contractions. They had administered 2 of the steroid shots, so hopefully that helps. Kelen was breathing on his own & Aiden needed a little oxygen. Both boys are absolutely beautiful! (I may be a bit bias because they are my grandsons, but I can't help it if it's true!)

Megan pulled through like the trooper she is. Our daughter is totally amazing. 10 weeks 1 day in the hospital. (That equals 71 days!) She handled it with determination & grace. We are very proud of her & Ryan for the sacrifices they both made!!! Hopefully she will be released in 3-4 days. We don't know when the babies will get to come home, but they look really good!

We know they are in good hands....especially since we found out their NICU doctor is a Judo friend of Val's. They have a great team taking care of these little angels. As soon as they lift the restrictions, maybe as soon as next week, the boys, Haley, all the aunts, uncles & I will be able to go see them. (The NICU is closed for all but Mom, Dad & 4 passholders, because of Swine Flu). So I have to be happy with the pictures Val took....but even he couldn't touch them...just Meggie & Ryan. Lots & lots of rules...lol!

I'll try to update soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: