I was so blessed to inherit 4 beautiful daughters when Val & I were married....
This is one of my favorite pictures!
I remember the part where Mayor Goering read from Ruth, he said "Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Where you die I will die and there I will be buried." We have had 14 years of ups & downs, twists & turns.... but would I change a thing? Absolutely 110% NO! I am excited to get away for a few days with my husband & have some "alone" time... to reconnect & just be. Nobody is perfect, that's what keeps life interesting... but I am blessed to have love & be loved. I love you, Val!
Monday, September 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment