I should have taken a picture after everyone got there...we sure made up a lot of the Butte County fans!
Kyle played on the JV team & they beat Cole Valley by 4 points. Yeah! (Kyle is #21)
Not many people have 4 cousins playing at one time...but I guess I'm pretty lucky! Butte County's Varsity KICKED Cole Valley's butt big time! Yeah! I have 4 cousins on the team.... Ben #73, Hayden #44, Brody #12 & Daniel #58... They are all amazing athletes & it was fun to watch! Brody & Ben are seniors this year, so I was very happy to get the chance to watch them play! Daniel & Hayden still have a couple years left, so maybe I'll get to see them play again. Total we had 5 family members on the Butte County team...
Friday, September 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment