Nothing says small town better then a Homecoming Parade down the street in front of the school. I love that our school does this & the community gets involved. The high school kids compete all week with the boys playing volleyball & the girls playing football. After the girls football game, they have a snake dance (where they snake through the streets of town led by a police car) then they have the burning of the "M". They decorate halls & their floats... have skits & assemblies throughout the week. I am thankful my kids have been able to experience this.... it is like none other!
Haley must have thought I couldn't see her....goofy girl! I thought this was a cute picture of Keylee, Hannah & their friends... Lily & Tiffany. Before we know it, they'll be the ones on the floats...!!!
Mom came up & watched the parade with us at the gradeschool. Then she had a minute to love her kiddos....!
Monday, September 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment