Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Aiden, Kelen & Layla go to the fair!

I took the twins with me on Wednesday to the fair. I met Megan that morning & drove to Homedale. It rained & rained... really not getting very warm, so we stayed in the camper & watched movies until it was time for Dylan to show his goat. I ran to the Family Dollar in Homedale & grabbed the twins some socks & warmer blankies.... then we headed out in the rain to the goat show... They were comfy & warm the entire time. Aunt Rea, Uncle Orville, Cousin Nancy & Aunt Judy even joined us too. Aunt Rea kept saying she was so happy to see the twins....how adorable they were! I totally have to agree with her!
Little Layla also made it out on Thursday to watch Aunt Haley show her lamby. She is such a cute... & stayed happy throughout the entire sheep show!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: