Friday, March 12, 2010

My apologies!

I haven't been able to catch my blog up for a few days because our computer got an awesome virus & was being repaired by my little brother's good friend. Thank goodness we have someone we can trust to help us with that!

Now on to why I am apologizing. I forgot my promise to myself to blog about important people in my life when their special day came up. I forgot to do a special blog for some special people, so I am going to make that up! I realized that while my computer was in the shop & it's haunted me for days! I couldn't wait to get it back so I could go through my pictures & make collages for them. We have been SUPER busy, but that is NO EXCUSE!

So I will have to start with my nephew, Braden. His birthday was the end of January. It happened to fall on the Melba Community Auction weekend, so that kind of went by in a blur!

Then I have my oldest brother, Shawn's birthday, which was February 12th. Ol' Shawn & Ol' Honest Abe...hahaha!

Then I have our oldest daughter, Amber's birthday, which was February 25th. We were able to go out & have a very nice dinner with Amber & Rob last weekend to celebrate late, because of a Judo tournament that interfered with celebrating earlier...but it was nice nevertheless...even though I forgot my camera....dangit!

Then we celebrated my parent's 41st Wedding Anniversary was February 28th. We did get together on that day, because we celebrated Keylee's 5th birthday that day. That was a lot of fun!

Now I just realized I need to make a special blog for Keylee, who's birthday was March 3rd. Also, our son-in-law, Ryan's birthday is tomorrow....March 13th. Yikes...I have lots to do!

Here it goes....I hope everyone enjoys this blog as much as I enjoy doing it!

No comments: