Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ono Hawaiian Cafe'

Haley needed to have a dining experience for her Sociology class, so we decided to head out somewhere new on Saturday night. Haley was actually supposed to babysit, but it got cancelled at the last minute, which worked out I guess.... Anyway, I went into the den & started searching out somewhere new to eat. We finally decided on a Hawaiian restaurant in Boise. Let me tell you, it was really great food & very reasonably priced. With exception to the fact that they forgot Dylan's meal....so after he had shared mine and was full, they brought his kids meal out. Well, he was full from mine and the only thing he ate was the strawberries, so when the waiter brought our bill, I asked him to deduct Dylans, since we were all through before he was even served & he had shared mine. He was very nice & said he could, so that was a nice ending to a nice meal! Very, very good food!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: