Emptying their stockings!
Dylan asked for his own MP3 & a rubiks cube....he was pretty easy this year!
Jordan didn't ask for anything specific...but we couldn't go wrong with the newest "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" & a new XBOX 360 game!
You would think a teenager would be hard to buy for, but not our Haley. She makes sure Mom & Dad know exactly what she would like for Christmas.! Her friend got her a "Bump-It", so I didn't have to get that....but she made sure every time we went into Bath & Body Works she went right to the PINK & told me what kind she likes. Knowing I wouldn't make it back before my surgery, I tried to make her go out & ask Val silly things just to buy it without her knowing....I failed, but at least she was happy! I failed with the MP3 too, but since her IPOD won't even turn on, I couldn't get Dylan one & not Haley. Although, she didn't know about the books or shirt....so I won a little...LOL!
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment