Dylan & Trey are in the same class. They are super cute together & both decided to wear their ties tonight. I wish I had been there...!!!
Here's another picture of Trey & Dylan's class. There are 2 second grade classes.
Here's a picture of Jordan & the group he signed up to sing with. I wasn't able to go, so I don't have a program to tell you what they sang, but I'm sure my boy did great.
Jordan & Cheylah are both in the 4th grade this year. There are 3 different classes, but they all performed together tonight. I sent Haley to take pictures for me. She had me scared that they weren't going to be very good, but they turned out alright! Grandma Sandi said this is the most animated she'd ever seen Jordan. Yeah!
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment