So after my birthday dinner, I thought about going home & waiting, but then decided I needed to get some of my groceries. Megan ran a couple errands afterwards, then called me & I was just pulling into Albertsons. She headed over & it was awesome because I had all my bundles of stuff ready to go & she helped me gather. I was able to fill 3 of the 4 bundles. There wasn't enough of the yogurt I wanted to get, so I'm going to try to get the last bundle & then with the last $15 off coupons, I'm going to buy chicken breasts since they are $1.77/lb.
I was able to get all of this for $45.05.....saving $107.20.....without the Catalina coupons & other coupons, I would have spent $152.25 for all of this. I was able to get:
10 boxes of cereal
7 Progresso soups
1 Progresso broth
4 pkgs. YoPlus Yogurt (4-packs)
2 Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie mixes
1 Betty Crocker Frosting
1 bag potatoes
2 Wishbone salad dressings
5 Pillsbury Cresent Rolls
4 boxes Au Gratin potatoes
2 Toaster Strudels
6 boxes Hamburger Helper
1 can Green Beans
2 pouches of cookie dough
It's kind of fun to find such good deals! A little addicting...LOL!
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
Please tell me how that works?!?!?! Everyone is talking about it and I am so danged confused! Maybe you can take me shopping one of these times....hint, hint...
Post a Comment