
So I had a hard time falling to sleep last night...I was laying there trying to get my brain to shut off, but I couldn't. I laid in bed from 1:45 until almost 3 am...and let me tell you, it was terrible. The only good thing was all the projects I was making for myself, the bad thing was I don't remember them all (and I know they were all good!). Anyway, this was one of the things I was thinking about forever. I had some 8 x 10 art canvas's and really wanted to do some cool scrapbooking on them. I've had them for at least 2 years & never did anything. Well, in my mind, this is what I worked out..!! I'm going to give it to my mom..I hope she likes it! Now, I really need to get her scrapbook calendar done & use my new Cricut to make some cards!!! PS: If you click on the picture, you can see it bigger!











2 comments:
I love it!! Did you use your new toy to do the family down the side? Very creative!! Way to go Steph!!
Wow! I wish I could come up with this when insomia hits! That is beautiful!
Post a Comment