Hi Steph! Long time, no see! This is Karmen Pope (Campbell). I've thought about you many times since we moved from Melba way back in the 6th grade! The few times we've been back to Melba, I made my hubby drive past your and Julie's home and I wondered if you still lived there! Your blog is fabulous and I can't believe you have sons-in-law! Are we really getting that old?! Come say hi on my blog, but I'll warn you now...I don't update it as often as I want to!
Val & Stephanie have been married for 15 amazing years. We have 6 great children (Amber, Megan, Katie, Haley, Jordan & Dylan), 3 sons-in-law (Rob, Ryan & Thomas), 1 beautiful granddaughter (Layla) & 2 adorable grandsons (Aiden & Kelen),plus another grandson due in January 2012, who all keep us very busy! We enjoy traveling with & without the children. We also really enjoy the newest part of our lives & that is being grandparents!
2 comments:
Looks like you had a bunch of fun. Wish Thomas and I could have been there.
Hi Steph! Long time, no see! This is Karmen Pope (Campbell). I've thought about you many times since we moved from Melba way back in the 6th grade! The few times we've been back to Melba, I made my hubby drive past your and Julie's home and I wondered if you still lived there! Your blog is fabulous and I can't believe you have sons-in-law! Are we really getting that old?! Come say hi on my blog, but I'll warn you now...I don't update it as often as I want to!
Post a Comment