Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My AmAzInG friend...!!!

I just want to take a minute to brag about my awesome & amazing friend. She does so much for everybody & asks little in return. She made this amazing cupcake alligator for her son Braden's 4th birthday...it took over 2 hours.! That's dedication! I can't even begin to tell you the huge amount of respect I have for this lady..she is my hero! She has overcome a lot in her short "##" years, more than any person should have to & yet she never stops...never gives up! I don't know if I tell her enough how much I look up to her & aspire to be the wonderful person, mother, wife & friend she it! I love you Megan...you are the extra sister God knew I would need...(I won't mention the older, wiser sister..!!) Love ya & God Bless You always!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Her husband taught her everything she knows!!