Sunday, July 13, 2008

Here we go...some family fun...!!!

Uncle Vic was actually able to go with us & we had fun...!!! Hopefully he thought the same thing! He definately did his "uncle" duty for the year!

Katie "blogging" in the hotel.
We headed to Salt Lake City, Utah for an Orthopaedic appointment for Katie's hip. Since we were going to be in Utah, we decided to turn it into a little family vacation. We hit Hogle Zoo, Lagoon & checked out the Provo/BYU area where Haley was born. She hadn't been there since she was very little. I'll post some pics from the rest of our trip later. I'm going to figure out this cool slideshow thing!

2 comments:

Ron and Debbie said...

Good girl Steph! Keep the pics coming!

Flower said...

Yeah Stephie....this is great....those slide show's are toooo much fun eh? Can you imagine doing this with dial up? no way jose...I have too little patience! I love the pic of Jordan being dragged by a pygmy goat!!! Awesome How do I subscribe to blogs?