I can hardly believe our baby is 6 years old. It seems just like yesterday when he was born. I do remember on some of those sleepless nights during his first few weeks of life wishing he were over that "stage" of crying & not sleeping. Wow! Time does fly....now I want to keep him as my baby forever! Dylan had 3 days of celebrating...on his actual birthday we went to the "Smoker" (a boxing match) that is put on by Dylan's Uncle JJ work. The whole family was there and it was great fun. (Hopefully I'll be able to get pics on later. I forgot my camera & I'm waiting to download from Alli's). Then on the next night we met with the other side of the clan & ate pizza at Primos. We were also celebrating Megan's 23rd birthday (since she was going to be in Utah on her actual birthday). All of Dylan's big sisters were there, along with cousin Zac, Aunt Eva, Uncle Bernard & Aunt Betty....don't forget his Granny & Papa!!! We had fun with all. Then on Friday we celebrated with more family. All the O'Dell clan except Uncle JJ & Aunt Laura were there. (They were camping, but I'm sure they were thinking about us..!!). It was full of cousins & fun!!!...Katelyn, Trey, Keylee, Aunt Alli, Uncle Matt, Uncle Shawn, Nanna & Poppie were there! We had a great time!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Dylan turns 6...!!!
I can hardly believe our baby is 6 years old. It seems just like yesterday when he was born. I do remember on some of those sleepless nights during his first few weeks of life wishing he were over that "stage" of crying & not sleeping. Wow! Time does fly....now I want to keep him as my baby forever! Dylan had 3 days of celebrating...on his actual birthday we went to the "Smoker" (a boxing match) that is put on by Dylan's Uncle JJ work. The whole family was there and it was great fun. (Hopefully I'll be able to get pics on later. I forgot my camera & I'm waiting to download from Alli's). Then on the next night we met with the other side of the clan & ate pizza at Primos. We were also celebrating Megan's 23rd birthday (since she was going to be in Utah on her actual birthday). All of Dylan's big sisters were there, along with cousin Zac, Aunt Eva, Uncle Bernard & Aunt Betty....don't forget his Granny & Papa!!! We had fun with all. Then on Friday we celebrated with more family. All the O'Dell clan except Uncle JJ & Aunt Laura were there. (They were camping, but I'm sure they were thinking about us..!!). It was full of cousins & fun!!!...Katelyn, Trey, Keylee, Aunt Alli, Uncle Matt, Uncle Shawn, Nanna & Poppie were there! We had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Dylan! Our babies grow up fast don't they?!?! Sounds like he had a great week! See you tonight!
Post a Comment