Friday, July 25, 2008
This is what I've been up to............
Okay, so we've entered the crazy time of my summer. Haley & Jordan are busy getting ready for fair, so that means recordbooks, scrapbooks, walking sheep, washing sheep & goats...you name it, we're doing it! The next two weeks are going to go so fast, I'm not sure when I'll get around to posting anything, so this is for you Debbie! Hardy har har huh??? My grandma had shoulder surgery & so she's getting therapy at a nursing home, the same one Val's grandma is in, so we're doing double duty when we go & visit both grandmas. We try to stop by whenever we are in town, which seems like a lot, since we're trying to get ready for fair! Anyway, we're also trying to keep the house & lawn up, which is never ending! I'm also busy working on the 4-H club scrapbook, so that's all over my dining room table. Thanks Megan & Alli! I'll try to post as much as I can, but it may be later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Oh Steph! You did it! I loved to see the weeds that need pulled, the van being washed. It truly was an experience! Hahaha! You crack me up! Thanks for letting us take a peek in the day of the life! Give me a call! Missed you last night!
Post a Comment