Saturday night we went to the Taco Bell Arena to watch our cousin Kati Isham (#24) play basketball. She is so much fun to watch. She's an all around great athlete & has an amazing attitude that shows! These shots aren't too bad... but I wish I had been able to get a picture of her 3-pointers..... AmAzInG...!!!
Some of these looked a little blurry, but didn't turn out too bad. Real glad I got the he/she ref in the background.... he/she sucked! I hate it when the refs are bad...!!!
This is the last shot I took that night before my camera died.... (yup... the coaching staff at Melba broke my camera...LOL!!!!) JK... the battery died right after I took this picture... we were across the floor from the Melba group.... not too shabby of a picture!
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment