Sunday, November 2, 2008

Whew....finally done posting that trip!!!

So I'm finally done posting our pictures from our vacation/anniversary trip to Orlando, Florida. It took a little longer than usual because we've been really busy this month getting ready for our #2 daughter, Megan's wedding on Halloween. So the following posts will be of her bridal shower, decorating for the reception, the big day & the party afterwards.

Also, in the middle of this whole crazy month, we've had Parent/Teacher Conferences, a book fair (Where I volunteer & help with), Dylan started basketball with his cousin Trey at the Rec Center, Judo, Fiddle lessons for the boys (trying to get music memorized for the Hoedown the second weekend in November), Haley cheering for football, me taking money at the games, Val working late getting settled into his new position and all the daily things like cleaning the house & doing laundry....the fun never ends!!!

Hope you enjoy the stuff I've posted & what I'm going to post in the future.!

No comments: