
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Gone but not forgotten!
So I want to dedicate this part of my blog to my Grandma Ralls (She's the one in pink). She passed away suddenly on November 6th and since I wasn't really ready for it, I'm going to share some of her with you! As the days go on I'll probably gather & post some more pictures of her with me & my family. I wish I could turn time back & spend more time with her. I know I didn't do enough & that's something I'll have to live with, but I'm going to work hard to spend as much time with my remaining family as possible! I have lots of great memories of my Grandma Ralls that I'll share, so I hope you don't get too tired of hearing what I have to say. In the picture below you see my two grandmas....Grandma Bert is in the blue plaid & Grandma Ralls is in pink...she always looked so good in pink! Grandma is in the picture below holding a brand new, 2 day old, baby Dylan. When I had my first son, Jordan, Grandma spent the whole day sitting in the waiting room....and it took me almost 9 hours to get that 10 lb. 4 oz. great-grandson out for her to hold. She got to hold Jordan shortly after he was born. Dylan came so fast that not too many people were there right after he was born, but she was always good to get to the hospital to see her new grandbaby! She was a wonderful grandma....and I will miss her dearly. I have wonderful memories of her & feel blessed that my children have wonderful memories of her too. I know we didn't always see eye to eye, but nobody is perfect & we just have to get over it & go on. I know she loved me & I know I loved her. Every time I think of her I know I'll hear her in the back of my mind saying "Grandma loves you". She said that often & I truly cherish that! Love everyone because life is too short!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Steph you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers! It is never easy to lose someone you love! But, please know if you ever need to chat, I am here for you! Thanks for sharing your memories!
Post a Comment