We had a group breakfast. Everyone provided something....Katelyn & JJ were in charge of the waffles. They turned out delicious!
Carsten was playing in the Jeep & somehow knocked it out of gear....it started rolling & Alli ran across our camp to jump in the back & pull the emergency brake. Well, lets just say she couldn't quite reach it...so Mom opened the door & stopped it. It was pretty comical...I made her stay put so I could get a picture...!
Grammy took all the kids for a SLOW ride around the campground. They love the Jeep too!
Megan, Alli, Mom & I were the only ones in the Jeep on the way up to our Blue Lake hike. We made the guys take all the kids, except Keylee...she got to go with us, but she fell asleep before we even got out of Cascade. Megan had to drive so she wouldn't get car sick... I was able to take some cool pictures.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment