Sorry this posting is a little late. The week kind of got away from me!
One of my New Year's Resolutions is to make sure I dedicate an entry to each family member on their birthday. So here we go with #2 of 3 January!
We celebrated Dad Brisbin's ??th birthday party on Friday night....wouldn't you know I forgot my camera! Dang! I decided I would go through my pictures on the computer & make a collage...as you can see, I haven't been storing pictures on my computer for very long & we don't take enough pictures of Papa! (He's a lot like me...we'd rather be behind the lens!) Anyway...we are so lucky to have such a great man in our lives! He is the ultimate Grandpa to our kids...always patient & loving. He is a great father...someone I know my husband wants to emmulate. A kind & generous person to everyone, but we are the lucky ones who call him "Dad" or "Grandpa". So here's to many, many, many more Happy Birthdays to You! We love you!
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment