Monday, August 17, 2009

Goodbye Summer...

As my good friend Debbie is excited about fall & football...I am saddened that summer is virtually over for me... We start school on Wednesday & have already started cheer practice for Haley & football for the boys....bye, bye summer & freedom...hello running kids to football practice, fiddle lessons & the occasional Judo practice...when we can fit it in. Then we have high school football games to watch & half-time performances to cheer on Haley...it's going to be one busy fall...then one busy winter...one busy spring...& I guess then it all comes back around to one busy summer!

Wow, times flies when you're having fun...even though I don't look forward to driving to Nampa possibly 6 days a week....I do love to support my kids....I do love that they are going to try something new....I do love that even though Jordan ran more tonight than he's probably ever ran...he told me it was fun & he was excited to get in shape. I am going to love our 45 min. round trip car rides into town for practice where we can talk....I love my kids, so I guess I will do this without complaint..! I'll have a little "ME" time while Jordan runs his fanny off & read a book or text my friends....!

Goodbye summer!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ron and Debbie said...

Well, yes and no! Your friend Debbie does like football and fall. However, doesn't really care for the fact that summer is over and busy schedules are here.

Welcome to the football club! We are glad you are here! Text anytime!!!