Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's been forever.....

Okay, I just wanted to say it's been forever since I've been able to blog & I still don't have everything on here to catch us up completely...but it's a start! I didn't have my camera with me for Mom's ^!st birthday, so you can go to the Volkers blog to see some pics from that.....& then I didn't have my camera for Val's birthday, but luckily Papa Brisbin saved me & I'll post those pictures tomorrow...Anyway, we still have Dylan & Megan's birthdays to round out June...yikes! What a busy month....

With all this, we traveled to Twin last Friday night....competed in Judo on Saturday....and they went to Megan & Ryan's new house to help them paint....again I didn't have my camera, but you can bet that I will get some pics to post! They bought a really cute fixer-upper! Anyway, I'm exhausted!

I have only till Friday to work summer school & then I will be completely out for summer! YEAH! That's a little of what we've been up to...we'll catch up later!

No comments: