


So much fun starting our Spring Break....we had this lovely "river" running through our front yard all winter...Finally we had Dad bring over the backhoe & start digging in the area we thought the water line was broken. Well, turns our it was our water-to-air discharge line that was probably screwed up for the last 5+ years....it had a lovely tree root growing inside it. No wonder our system wasn't working efficiently...YIKES! We were lucky that it wasn't our water main line & that when Dad was digging, he didn't hit the well wire. That would have been really really bad! When the plumbers showed up today, they pulled out 15 feet of tree roots...! Never seen anything like that before! Needless to say...things are running smoother & we are back home after a little vacation at Mom & Dad's. Thanks to them for letting us crash! It was nice to be there, but I'm sure they were ready for their own space to be their own again! I still say I could work a great deal with Mom if she wants to cook dinner every night...I'd do the dishes :)











No comments:
Post a Comment