
Monday, February 23, 2009
Grandma's House...
So the other day (Feb. 14 - Valentines Day) they had the estate sale of my grandparents home. This house has been the only house I remember them being in...(They moved into it when I was 2)...so it is really hard for me to think of my grandma not being there....especially the thought of someone else living in it...I miss my grandma, so I went up there on Saturday and took some pictures of it. I wanted to have them so I could remember & I could show my kids....I know it's weird, but it's helped me...!!! The writing on the cement was done by my grandpa when he poured the back patio...it says Oct 13, Friday 1989 - R & P Ralls. It just made me happy to see that & know they are together!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
This makes me smile :)
Post a Comment