Monday, December 29, 2008

Mom's New Toy!


So this is my new toy....(Thank you Granny!!) and I can't wait to start playing with it. I have been watching infomercials on it & trying to save up for one...well, I am a very fortunate person that there was a way for me to get it sooner rather than later..!! I can't even start to tell you how much this excites me! I have been trying to come up with gifts for friends & family that is not only practical, but something handmade. Well, seeing that I have a TON of scrapbooking stuff & I've joined a wonderful Stampin' Up group, I have put my stuff to work! I made over 100 cards to give away to friends & family for Christmas. I have figured out how to emboss & do a lot of fun things I was intimidated to do before...all thanks to this great Stampin' Up group I joined with my sister.! It has been a great deal of fun & now I have brought my cards to a whole new level! Anyway, this new toy of mine will make them even better! I'll keep you updated on my cards as I figure it out!

1 comment:

Ron and Debbie said...

I soooo want one of those! You lucky dog! You are completely spoiled. I hope you know that. One of my parents from my classroom made me a tile for our house with a saying on it. I love it! Maybe I can check yours out before I get one! :)