skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So kids are quite inventive nowadays....Haley was asked to Melba's Homecoming today and this is what he did...He had the words "Will you go to the Homecoming dance with me?" on a bunch of Oreos. He had been conversing through gmail...you know, kids really don't talk to eachother, but they do talk through the computer...anyway, he found out her favorite cookie & enlisted her friend to help with favorite colors & getting the "question" prepared.! Boys these days are a lot more inventive than they were when I was in high school! Haley just asked what the boys did when I was in school...I told her it went something like this......"Hey, you wanna go to homecoming?" "Yah" "Okay" ....sadly, that was about the extent of it...!!! Anyway, it's nice they at least put some thought into it now....Let's just hope she has fun.! 
1 comment:
Wow! I am in shock! Didn't someonw come and do something to her room too? That is amazing! Very creative too! Makes me wish I could go back....naw! I am glad those days are over!
Post a Comment