So one day, Megan & I are going somewhere...I can't even remember now, but we started talking about those nights when you're just too tired to cook or be inventive enough to get out of the dinnertime rut.... We thought it would be a neat idea to get a bunch of us together & power cook. Make at least 6 to 8 dinners that were freezeable & on those nights when you're too tired to cook, just pop it in the oven & walah...(spelling...I'm not sure). Anyway, I can't even say I was shocked when I went over to Megan's later that night & she already had the meals planned, the ingredients needed & a possible date.. Have I ever told you how amazing Megan is...??? Well, I don't know if I tell her enough, so she'll just have to look at this blog & pat herself on the back. After a few emails & a firm date set, we got together & successfully put together some great meals. Thank you Megan for having a kitchen big enough for all of our butts & the space for our children to run & have fun while we were productive...!!!
So needless to say, this new once a month get-together has been established & I hope we can continue to share our fun, food & friendship for many, many more years. Each month we'll try to get together with a new main ingredient....(Val's hoping sushi becomes one of the ingredients or recipies..!!) And another thing I know for sure, Val is super excited because he won't have to threaten to go to Megan's after work for dinner...he can have his dinner at home.!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
So I want to be that organized and prepared! Sounds like a great idea!! Maybe you can send me the recipe!! I miss you!!!
Post a Comment